Some clues to help you organize your stay and tourist rides…Here is a non-exhaustive list regularly enriched.
Close - Less than an hour from the Campsite
Come and enjoy the only cable waterskiing of the Limousin area right on the lake of Bournazel down the campsite!
- Wakeboard, wakeskate, waterskiing and paddle activities.
- accessible from 7 years old, speedy progress garanteed
- Open from May and booking compulsory : http://www.espritnaturecorreze.com/
With a 3000 m² big parc and rails 1000m long, it’s wonderful to admire these trains circulate through miniature and handmade villages, stations, tunnels and lakes…
Both children and adults are amazed by the wonderful scenery and are excited by the “where’s Waldo” type of game that is handed to you at the beginning of your visit.
- Small wooden circuits for children are also on the site to enable them to play some more.
- Refreshment stall and toilets are at your disposal.WC Free visit time. Pets are not allowed in the park.
- For more information : http://www.lespetitstrainsdeseilhac.com/
Be amazed by the natural scenery of the Falls of Gimel. The most spectacular part may be visited thanks to special footpaths.
- Open from March
- Website : Les Cascades de Gimel
- Information on 05.55.21.26.49.
- 19800 Gimel les Cascades
A 908 m high viewpoint indicator showing off spectacular views of the plateau des Millevaches and even of the Auvergne famous mountains if the weather is sufficiently clear.
- Departure at the Chaumeil town council.
- You may walk, cycle or drive from there (car park 300m from the viewpoint indicator)
- For more information, click on Suc au May.
Situated in a wonderful natural landscape surrounded by lakes, the Sedières Castle acquaints you with sports activities and History.
- Sports activities, exhibitions, apéro-concerts and much more.
- Tel : 00 33 (0)5 55 27 76 40
- For more information, click on Château de Sedières.
Crafted by Cisterian monks of the Abbey, the Canal enables you to take a wonderdul hike on the hillside. Great viewpoints garanteed.
- Abbey to visit as well
- Website : Le canal des Moines
- Information on 00 33 (0)5 55 91 09 94
Classified red medieval village voted one of the most beautiful village in France. Collonges is a place that must be visited.
- Also nicknamed “the city of the 25 towers”, Collonges is recognisable by its red architecture. Take a stroll there among the gorgeous little shops, visit the beautiful chapel and have a bite in one of its great restaurants.
- Speaking of which, we can recomment le Cantou which is a great place to eat in (booking recommended).
- While you are close, make a small detour through Turenne and Curemonte which are gorgeous too even though they are not red!
- For more information, go to Collonges la Rouge.
Further away, up to 1h30 from the campsite
Go back in time while discovering the site of Clédat, abandonned village, finally restored in the Monnedieres.
- People passionate about the site can make you visit it and explain its history in high season.
- Register during the welcome drink at the campsite in high season.
- For more information, go to Village de Clédat.
Keep on going back in time in this magical place composed of seven towers with its numerous paths and medieval farm.
- Open from April to beginning of November
- Sound and light shows in high season
- For more information, go to Tours de Merle.
No need to introduce the famous Gouffre de Padirac. A site that must be seen very close to gorgeous Rocamadour.
We can get you a ticket at the campsite and spare you waiting on line.
- Opening in April
- About a 1 hour visit
- Close to Rocamadour
- Book at the campsite (reception) with your credit card
- For more information, go to Gouffre de Padirac.