A family campsite
Our campsite is composed of 73 pitches particularly spacious (average of 110 m²) and shaded,perfect for your holiday in tent, camper or caravan ; 10 wooden Chalets, 2 Mobile Homes, 2 comfy Roulottes and 2 Tipi tents for a touch of glamping.
Our campsite overlooks the Lake of Bournazel (32 Ha) with its own sand beach watched during summers. A pedestrian access close to the chalets enables you to go straight to the lake at about 110 metres away.
Plenty of services to enjoy
- Reception with documentation and small grocery and bakery service
- Our heated swimming pool with paddling corner is open from May to September.
- Volley-ball and pétanque fields.
- Game room with ping-pong table, shooting pool, flipper, TV, book and game lending, ball and racket lending.
- Small playground for children with swings and a slide.
- Tennis court stuck to the campsite (booking necessary/5 € per hour)
- Thierry’s kitchen (Thierry’s kitchen) is open every day in July and August with our menu based on local products to eat here or take away.
- Summer activities et services
A warm and friendly greeting
We are pleased to welcome you everyday from 1 April to 30 September and are happy to advise you on your trips and visits.
To help you prepare your stay, go to Marion’s favourites.
- A new sanitary block with specific equipment for babies (tubs, changing tables), toddlers (adapted toilets and basins) and handicapped people is here to make your everyday life more comfortable.